can we use AP registration vehicle in Delhi Noida? are there any legal documentations required?

ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTION First thing that needs to be checked is whether the vehicle meets the requirement of Delhi. If yes, then get a NOC certificate from the AP RTO and thereafter get it reregistered at Delhi. Ideally, the road tax is supposed to be refunded but it actually never is and needs to be paid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Interest.

We will get back to you shortly on this.

Blog Archive