how to apply for new pan card or get a copy of old one? i lost my oldpan card ?

ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTION Applying for a new PAN, you have to go to the Income tax Office of your city, and ask for a form, which costs Rs. 98 only. Then fill in the form and submit it along with your two photographs, resident proof, if educated, then attach 10th class marksheet's xerox. You can contact some franchise, agencies, or ur employer for the purpose, as they provide the facility. In case of lost PAN Card, you have to go to nearby police station, then launch a complain (FIR), and get a copy of complaint. After getting the copy of complaint, you have to attach the this copy alongwith new Registration form for PAN request. CAUTION: It is illegal to have more than on PAN card, or PAN. It's a punishable offence. If found guilty, having more than one PAN Card, or more than One PAN, the person may be liable for pusnishment from the Govt. of India.

Also checkout :

is aadhar card necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Interest.

We will get back to you shortly on this.

Blog Archive