How to become a TV Presenter in India? Like in any news channel?

ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTION If your a graduate or going under some graduate degree, you can join 'MASS COMMUNICATION' course or diploma from any recognized University. Viz., Delhi University, JNU, MJPRU, Bareilly, or Bhopal University. A course or diploma in 'Journalism' would also work. But 'Mass Communication' training grooms your personality and change the way you talk!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Interest.

We will get back to you shortly on this.

Blog Archive