I have 2 PF accounts 1 form old employer and 1 from current employer. How to combine both together?

ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTION Ask your HR Department in your company for PF transfer form so that you can transfer all the money in old PF account to new PF account. But, It will take month's time. Anyway interest will be computed without change. I suggest you to go with old acclount cancilation. Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Interest.

We will get back to you shortly on this.

Blog Archive