I married 10 years back, now can i obtained marriage certificate? v

Answer :Yes you can. you need to go to the subregistrar office in your locality (the place from where you have address proof) with the below documents. 1. Address prooof. 2. Id proof 3. Photos of your marriage ritual clearly displaying both of you exchanging garlands. 4. Marriage Invitation card.

Answer :If your marriaertificate.ge is registered in any marriage document or register you can get the marriage c [:)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Interest.

We will get back to you shortly on this.

Blog Archive