if dont have marraige photograph n invitation card then does it effect marraige registration???we wanna marry without let our parents knowing this fact...we will disclose it later....will we have to face any problem regarding this???

Answer :Oneeasy option woulb be to get officially married Also its best to check with subregistrar office on how to proceed in such cases

Answer :It is quiet simple. You would need 1. two witnesses form each side for groom and bride 2. Government issued identification proof for both the parties like Passport or Drivers license. Based on the address in the ID proof, You must go to subregistrar office of that locality. Thats it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Interest.

We will get back to you shortly on this.

Blog Archive