Marriage registration ?

we married in a church in 1995. I have a marriage certificate issued by the church. Now for US immigration they are asking for certificate from civil authorities. How do I register my marriage? ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTION you have two options: 1. Apply for marriage certificate in the subregistrar office from where you have address proof for Bride and groom or Bride atleast. You would need all documents mentioned in below link: 2. If this does not work out, you would need to get officially married again in the register marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Interest.

We will get back to you shortly on this.

Blog Archive