Marriage registration ?

I live in kharghar navi mumbai and i went to Gram panchyat office for marriage registration . Is Passport not valid document for marriage registration ? bcz i don't have ration card and electricity bill. ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTION Any address proof which has the address of the locality where the registrar office is locality is sufficient if you want to go to registrar office in area Y theny you need address proof which shows that you live in area Y in other words you should approach the registrar office of the area that is listed in your address proof

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Interest.

We will get back to you shortly on this.

Blog Archive