Once a home loan is sanctioned, what are the documents required by the bank from the builder for disbursement of the money under a construction-linked plan?

ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTION The bank will on its own verify the legal title and stage of construction. Not all banks are comfortable today with under-construction properties and may provide the loan only if the specific project is approved by them and the bank will require 1. Demand letter from the builder 2. Architect certificate for stage of construction for the new flat. 3. Original NOC in bank's format 4. Agreement for sale, Index II and payment receipts (in original) Kindly put your answer or suggestion. http://www.zameen-zaidad.com/postComment.aspx Contact Us zameen-zaidad.com Ph: - +91-11-40024002 M: - +91-9810445860

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Interest.

We will get back to you shortly on this.

Blog Archive