Check out Questions on  Franchises  Dealership  TRP  AC_3Star,5Star_2STAR 

why facebook stock price has fallen below the opening offer price of 38$. is it safe to invest in facebook ?

ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTION Well 60% of the money generated out of facebook IPO will go tothe investors that leaves 40% of ipo money only for facebook to spend in form of investments for making FACEBOOK better . This reduces the chances of revenus. As more money you spend on improving the business, higher the profits will be so obviously not many will be intrested un buying facebook stocks also i read that facebook has also overpriced its stock price and it is actually expected tobe arounb 28$and not 38$

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Interest.

We will get back to you shortly on this.

Blog Archive