Both bride and bridegroom are not resident of pondicherry, but they got married in pondicherry. Is it possible to register the marriage in pondicherry?

ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTION No it wont be possible. Atleast Groom needs to be from the location where you want to apply for marriage certificate. You can only apply for marriage registration in the registrar office of the place for which the groom has a residence proof issued by government like drivers license or passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Interest.

We will get back to you shortly on this.

Blog Archive